Drink apple cider with honey for…
- Relaxing Nervous System
- Promoting Deep Sleep
- Relief of Rheumatism
- Relief of Arthritis
- Relief of Bone Pains
- Relief of Heart Ailments
- Relief of Stress
- Reacts with Uric Acid in Bones to give relief
Mix organic apple cider with honey and drink at night before going to bed. Great for calming nerves, promoting relaxation and relief of bone related ailments.
Adjust the amount of vinegar and honey for comfort and taste. See our recommended recipe here:
- 250 ml (8 oz) Water — warm enough to melt honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic recommended)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Honey
Honey comes from flowers and has a very light energy. We recommend honey from flowers that are known to provide support for heart and lungs. Use localhoney to help provide relief from allergies and build immunity.
People with Indigestion and Diabetics: When apple cider and honey combine, the chemical formula of each changes. If you have concern about the acid content of apple cider vinegar or the sugar content of honey, you may find that the two working together do not produce negative results. Adjust the amount of vinegar and honey for your own needs.
Other Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
You can really go wild with this stuff. Pure apple cider vinegar is a simple and safe, natural antibiotic. It may be used on the outside or inside of the body. It may be used on the outside or inside of the body. If used on the outside, full strength is completely safe. If used on the inside, it must be diluted.
- Athletes Foot: Four to five days of frequent use on feet will clear the condition. Use it periodically from then on to prevent a return. Works faster than other medication.
- Chapped Sore Hands: Any fungus condition on hands or other parts of the body, is quickly corrected with straight vinegar.
- Dandruff: Straight vinegar on the head clears dandruff very quickly.
- Ring Worm: (on any part of the body): Vinegar often does the job of stopping it. Often stronger methods are necessary. For these occasions, pure peppermint oil works well. If this is not available, a commercial product called «Heet» works very well. The more frequently these products are applied, the faster the condition disappears.
- Sore Throat: Vinegar and water—half and half—is an excellent gargle for sore throat and to cut mucus. It is also excellent for canker sores and infections or swellings in the mouth.
- Indigestion or Gas: 2 teaspoons of vinegar in a glass of water; may be consumed with the meal or any time afterwards as needed. Use the same amount to stop dysentery or diarrhea—take it every hour until the condition has cleared. However, diarrhea can be very helpful for cleaning and elimination of surplus toxins from the body. Do not be in too big a rush to sop the body’s natural process in the cleansing.
- Heartburn / Reflux Recipe: 2 Tablespoons of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) in 250ml (8oz) water. The idea here is to create a solution with a PH of around 7. Drink and Ahhhh! so much better.
- Eye drops: This special formula has been used with most excellent results for many years with absolutely no dangerous side effects when coupled with a change of diet, the reflex work and color therapy. Many cases of glaucoma, cataracts, spots film, and growths of various kinds have completely disappeared. The drops may be applied one at a time to both eyes several times daily. Continue use until the condition is cleared up. Many people have completely overcome the necessity for glasses. In all cases eyes have improved greatly. There are a number of books written on eye exercises; their systems help greatly to bring the sight back to normal. Most people would do well to learn and perform exercises to insure the retention of normal vision.
Formula: 5 parts (measured) distilled water
2 parts best grade of honey
Add just enough apple cider vinegar to tint the water
Mix together and store in a bottle. It need not be refrigerated as contents will not spoil. If eyes are in good condition, keep them that way by regular use as no harm can ever come by using it. It has a strong smarting effect for a moment, then the eyes clear and feel very good after each use. These drops have proven to be superior to most commercial drops. Yes, we know this burns — dilute to tolerable strength.
Household uses of Vinegar
- Removing Rust: A vinegar application will loosen a rusted or corroded bolt.
- Clearing stopped up sink: pour ½ cup of baking soda down the drain. Add ½ glass vinegar and cover for a minute.
- Fresh Flowers: Two tablespoons of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to a quart of water will aid in keeping cut flowers longer.
- Streak-free Window Washing: ½ cup of ammonia and 3 tablespoons of vinegar added to each quart of warm water is excellent for washing windows without leaving film or streaks. Using newspaper to do the wiping also helps.